How to Solo Travel in Tanzania
Tanzania may not be the obvious African holiday destination for solo travel, that would be South Africa (check out Solo Travel in South Africa) but no less it has been tried and tested with a very positive outcome. Touristy spots in Tanzania are rather safe, and there is much to do in the country. In Tanzania, know that solo travel doesn’t really mean being completely on your own, as you will need a guide to navigate the safari destinations.
Here are the top five experiences recommended to solo travelers in Tanzania:
1) The ultimate test and a great way to reflect on your life: Climb Kilimanjaro
2) Retreat on Zanzibar island, such a magical place to write a travel journal and just be: 6 Day Holiday in Zanzibar
3) Get cultural! This trip invites you to explore village life in northern Tanzania, you will get to explore life with the Hadzabe hunter gatherers, the Barbaigh pastoralists and the Maasai: Tanzania Cultural Trip
4) A classical safari. Feel the intensity of nature as you travel single: The Ultimate Birds and Beasts Safari
5) Spoil yourself to a luxury safari, come on, you have deserved this: Luxurious &Beyond Safari