From the rugged coastline and wild beaches of Angola, to surreal waterscapes of Madagascar, to pearly white sand in Zanzibar, African beach destinations are outshining beach resorts in Asia and Mexico. We have gathered our favorite beach safaris in this ultimate guide to the beaches of Africa.
1) Join this affordable and adventurous tour of Mozambique. Learn how to surf and go on safari at the same time in Maputo Special Reserve. Over the course of 7 days you will gain vast surfing knowledge and experience the African bush like few have: Surfing and Wildlife in Mozambique
2) This trip takes you to a different kind of beach, you will be camping on the beaches of the Tsiribihina rivera. The action packed safari encompasses a multi-day canoeing tour through Madagascar, hiking and wildlife: Madagascar Adventure Safari
3) Visit the beaches, landmarks, cultural heritage sites and points of interest of the capital of Angola in this Luanda Day Tour.
4) This list would be incomplete without Zanzibar. The Spice Island is an extraordinary beach destination. We are presenting you an affordable, 6 day beach vacation at a 4 star resort.
5) Plenty of beach and cut throat prices on this 2 week South Africa safari. You will head down the Wild Coast and the Garden Route stopping in coastal towns and cities like Durban and Knysna: Two Week South African Adventure
Didn’t find what you were looking for amongst our 300 local, African tour operators? Email our CEO, Dr. Jessika Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will tailor your private safari holiday for you. Jessika is Cape Town based, grew up in Tanzania and did a PhD living and working with the Maasai in Ngorongoro.